Liver Transplantation and Surgical Treatment
Liver transplantation surgery approach is achieved to update a diseased or injured liver with a wholesome liver. The liver is concerned within the various metabolic functioning that includes the metabolism of drugs and toxins, eliminating degradation products of regular frame metabolism (as an example clearance of ammonia and bilirubin from the blood), and synthesis of many crucial proteins and enzymes (inclusive of factors vital for blood to clot). Liver transplant surgical treatment is suggested to the sufferer who is laid low with an excessive Drug-induced liver injury (DILI) or chronic liver failure.
- Track 1-1 Hepatitis infection after liver transplantation
- Track 2-2 Complications of liver transplantation
- Track 3-3 Long term complications following liver transplant
- Track 4-4 Living-donor Liver Transplant
- Track 5-5 Post-transplantation Care