Pancreatic Problems & Treatment
Pancreas is one of the master chemists of the body that produce hormones exocrine and endocrine to help in the digestion of food. It is composed of different styles of pancreatic cells. The exocrine cells include acinar cells and the endocrine cells are present in clusters of cells called the islets of Langerhans. The Islets of Langerhans characteristic with the help of pancreatic alpha, beta, delta and gamma cells. The gall bladder is small sac-formed organ underneath the liver, wherein bile is stored after secretion by means of the liver and earlier than release into the intestine. Genetic research has helped pick out gene mutations that result in pancreatic sicknesses and in identifying the changes inside the pancreatic cells affected by illnesses.
- Track 1-1 Pancreatic cysts
- Track 2-2 Immunofluorescence and Immunohistochemistry
- Track 3-3 Biomarkers in pancreatic cancer
- Track 4-4 Molecular Diagnostics to Pancreatic Cancer
- Track 5-5 Western Blot Analysis and Albumin ELISA
- Track 6-6 RTPCR